Indonesian producer lowers domestic PP offers
In the latest move, the supplier lowered PP offers by IDR280,000/ton ($20/ton) to IDR20,900,000/ton ($1473/ton) for homo-PP film; IDR20,550,000/ton ($1448/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection; and IDR23,580,000/ton ($1662/ton) for PPRC injection - all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
It also lowered offers by IDR230,000/ton ($16/ton) to IDR20,600,000/ton ($1452/ton) for BOPP, and by IDR240,000/ton ($17/ton) to IDR21,950,000/ton ($1547/ton) for PPBC injection.
Meanwhile for PE, it raised HDPE film prices by IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) to IDR17,620,000/ton ($1242/ton) while keeping LLDPE film and injection stable at IDR17,420,000/ton ($1228/ton) and IDR18,890,000/ton ($1331/ton) respectively on similar terms.
The producer has been raising most PE and PP prices the last two weeks after reducing them during the second half of December as the market turned quiet amid the year-end holidays.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm