Indonesian producer lowers local BOPP prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR17,640,000/ton ($1198/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,790,000-17,940,000/ton ($1208-1219/ton) for film, at IDR18,090,000/ton ($1228/ton) for coating and at IDR17,180,000/ton ($1167/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR21,440,000/ton ($1456/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR22,960,000/ton ($1559/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR21,740,000/ton ($1476/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR21,890,000/ton ($1486/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months
- PET prices in Turkey and Egypt recover from two-year lows