Indonesian producer lowers local PP, PE prices
For PP, the producer reduced their prices by $60/ton for raffia and injection, $100/ton for BOPP and coating, $70/ton for homo-PP film, $80/ton for PP random copolymer and $55/ton for PP block copolymer, bringing their prices to $1460/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, to $1500/ton for homo-PP film, to $1470/ton for BOPP and coating, to $1620/ton for block copolymer injection and to $1600/ton for random copolymer injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer lowered their prices by $100/ton for all LLDPE grades and by $60/ton for all HDPE grades, bringing their new prices to $1480/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, to $1460/ton for HDPE injection, to $1510/ton for HDPE pipe, to $1440/ton for LLDPE film and to $1530/ton LLDPE injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September