Indonesian producer lowers local PP, PE prices
For PP, the producer reduced their prices by $60/ton for raffia and injection, $100/ton for BOPP and coating, $70/ton for homo-PP film, $80/ton for PP random copolymer and $55/ton for PP block copolymer, bringing their prices to $1460/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, to $1500/ton for homo-PP film, to $1470/ton for BOPP and coating, to $1620/ton for block copolymer injection and to $1600/ton for random copolymer injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer lowered their prices by $100/ton for all LLDPE grades and by $60/ton for all HDPE grades, bringing their new prices to $1480/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, to $1460/ton for HDPE injection, to $1510/ton for HDPE pipe, to $1440/ton for LLDPE film and to $1530/ton LLDPE injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June