Indonesian producer lowers local PP, PE prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR16,480,000/ton ($1119/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,620,000-16,760,000/ton ($1129-1138/ton) for film, at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1148/ton) for coating and at IDR16,050,000/ton ($1090/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR20,030,000/ton ($1360/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR21,450,000/ton ($1457/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR20,310,000/ton ($1379/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR20,450,000/ton ($1389/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the Indonesian rupiah surged against the US dollar on Wednesday due to encouraging data for China’s foreign currency holdings which showed that the country’s reserves declined at a slower rate in September.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint
- Strong netbacks and demand trigger exodus of PVC from China to export markets
- China PE market continues to see downward corrections amid impending holiday