Indonesian producer lowers local PP, PE prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR16,480,000/ton ($1119/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,620,000-16,760,000/ton ($1129-1138/ton) for film, at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1148/ton) for coating and at IDR16,050,000/ton ($1090/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR20,030,000/ton ($1360/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR21,450,000/ton ($1457/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR20,310,000/ton ($1379/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR20,450,000/ton ($1389/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the Indonesian rupiah surged against the US dollar on Wednesday due to encouraging data for China’s foreign currency holdings which showed that the country’s reserves declined at a slower rate in September.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets