Indonesian producer lowers local PP, PE prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR16,480,000/ton ($1119/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,620,000-16,760,000/ton ($1129-1138/ton) for film, at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1148/ton) for coating and at IDR16,050,000/ton ($1090/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR20,030,000/ton ($1360/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR21,450,000/ton ($1457/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR20,310,000/ton ($1379/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR20,450,000/ton ($1389/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the Indonesian rupiah surged against the US dollar on Wednesday due to encouraging data for China’s foreign currency holdings which showed that the country’s reserves declined at a slower rate in September.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe