Indonesian producer lowers local PP, PE prices
The producer reduced their LLDPE c4 film prices by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) and their HDPE film and HDPE pipe (PE100) prices by IDR400,000-410,000/ton ($30/ton), respectively, while keeping their homo-PP injection and raffia prices unchanged at IDR16,320,000/ton ($1222/ton). The producer lowered its prices by IDR280,000/ton ($20/ton) for homo-PP film and by IDR200,000-210,000/ton ($15/ton) for BOPP and PP coating from last week.
The producer’s prices stand at IDR16,320,000/ton ($1221/ton) for homo-PP injection and raffia, IDR17,000,000/ton ($1272/ton) for PP film, IDR16,320,000/ton ($1221/ton) for BOPP and at 16,520,000/ton ($1237/ton) for PP coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1252/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,770,000/ton ($1405/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,190,000/ton ($1212/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,000,000/ton ($1272/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion