Indonesian producer lowers local PP, PE prices
The producer reduced their LLDPE c4 film prices by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) and their HDPE film and HDPE pipe (PE100) prices by IDR400,000-410,000/ton ($30/ton), respectively, while keeping their homo-PP injection and raffia prices unchanged at IDR16,320,000/ton ($1222/ton). The producer lowered its prices by IDR280,000/ton ($20/ton) for homo-PP film and by IDR200,000-210,000/ton ($15/ton) for BOPP and PP coating from last week.
The producer’s prices stand at IDR16,320,000/ton ($1221/ton) for homo-PP injection and raffia, IDR17,000,000/ton ($1272/ton) for PP film, IDR16,320,000/ton ($1221/ton) for BOPP and at 16,520,000/ton ($1237/ton) for PP coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1252/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,770,000/ton ($1405/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,190,000/ton ($1212/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,000,000/ton ($1272/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019