Indonesian producer lowers local PP, PE prices
The producer decreased their prices by IDR190,000/ton ($14/ton) for LLDPE film, by IDR220,000/ton ($17/ton) for LLDPE injection, by IDR180,000/ton ($13/ton) for HDPE film, by IDR200,000/ton ($15/ton) for HDPE pipe while also lowering their prices by IDR400,000-410,000/ton ($30-31/ton) for PP grades when compared with their recent prices revealed on 5th of December.
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are reported at IDR16,820,000/ton ($1255/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,570,000/ton ($1385/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR15,810,000/ton ($1180/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,910,000/ton ($1262/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR16,480,000/ton ($1229/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,070,000/ton ($1274/ton) for coating, at IDR16,680,000-17,370,000/ton ($1244-1296/ton) for film and at IDR16,950,000/ton ($1265/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record