Indonesian producer lowers local PP, PE prices
The producer decreased their prices by IDR190,000/ton ($14/ton) for LLDPE film, by IDR220,000/ton ($17/ton) for LLDPE injection, by IDR180,000/ton ($13/ton) for HDPE film, by IDR200,000/ton ($15/ton) for HDPE pipe while also lowering their prices by IDR400,000-410,000/ton ($30-31/ton) for PP grades when compared with their recent prices revealed on 5th of December.
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are reported at IDR16,820,000/ton ($1255/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,570,000/ton ($1385/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR15,810,000/ton ($1180/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,910,000/ton ($1262/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR16,480,000/ton ($1229/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,070,000/ton ($1274/ton) for coating, at IDR16,680,000-17,370,000/ton ($1244-1296/ton) for film and at IDR16,950,000/ton ($1265/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe