Indonesian producer lowers local PP, PE prices
The producer decreased their prices by IDR190,000/ton ($14/ton) for LLDPE film, by IDR220,000/ton ($17/ton) for LLDPE injection, by IDR180,000/ton ($13/ton) for HDPE film, by IDR200,000/ton ($15/ton) for HDPE pipe while also lowering their prices by IDR400,000-410,000/ton ($30-31/ton) for PP grades when compared with their recent prices revealed on 5th of December.
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are reported at IDR16,820,000/ton ($1255/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,570,000/ton ($1385/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR15,810,000/ton ($1180/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,910,000/ton ($1262/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR16,480,000/ton ($1229/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,070,000/ton ($1274/ton) for coating, at IDR16,680,000-17,370,000/ton ($1244-1296/ton) for film and at IDR16,950,000/ton ($1265/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia