Indonesian producer lowers local PP, PE prices
When compared to last week, the producer cut its PP offers by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for homo-PP film and injection and by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP raffia and BOPP while PE offers declined by around IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for HDPE film and by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE pipe. The producer elected to keep its LLDPE offers stable.
The producer’s new PP prices are standing at IDR15,360,000/ton ($1150/ton) for raffia, at IDR15,690,000/ton ($1174/ton) for homo PP injection, at IDR15,840,000/ton ($1185/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR16,050,000/ton ($1201/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1211/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1351/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,980,000/ton ($1196/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,980,000/ton ($1346/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,640,000/ton ($1170/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,510,000/ton ($1236/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record