Indonesian producer lowers local PP, PE prices
When compared to last week, the producer cut its PP offers by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for homo-PP film and injection and by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP raffia and BOPP while PE offers declined by around IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for HDPE film and by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE pipe. The producer elected to keep its LLDPE offers stable.
The producer’s new PP prices are standing at IDR15,360,000/ton ($1150/ton) for raffia, at IDR15,690,000/ton ($1174/ton) for homo PP injection, at IDR15,840,000/ton ($1185/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR16,050,000/ton ($1201/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1211/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1351/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,980,000/ton ($1196/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,980,000/ton ($1346/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,640,000/ton ($1170/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,510,000/ton ($1236/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem