Indonesian producer lowers local PP, PE prices
When compared to last week, the producer cut its PP offers by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for homo-PP film and injection and by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP raffia and BOPP while PE offers declined by around IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for HDPE film and by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE pipe. The producer elected to keep its LLDPE offers stable.
The producer’s new PP prices are standing at IDR15,360,000/ton ($1150/ton) for raffia, at IDR15,690,000/ton ($1174/ton) for homo PP injection, at IDR15,840,000/ton ($1185/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR16,050,000/ton ($1201/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1211/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1351/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,980,000/ton ($1196/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,980,000/ton ($1346/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,640,000/ton ($1170/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,510,000/ton ($1236/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years