Indonesian producer lowers local PP, PE prices
When compared to last week, the producer cut its PP offers by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for homo-PP film and injection and by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP raffia and BOPP while PE offers declined by around IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for HDPE film and by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE pipe. The producer elected to keep its LLDPE offers stable.
The producer’s new PP prices are standing at IDR15,360,000/ton ($1150/ton) for raffia, at IDR15,690,000/ton ($1174/ton) for homo PP injection, at IDR15,840,000/ton ($1185/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR16,050,000/ton ($1201/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1211/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1351/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,980,000/ton ($1196/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,980,000/ton ($1346/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,640,000/ton ($1170/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,510,000/ton ($1236/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia