Indonesian producer lowers local PVC prices
The source commented, “Demand remains stagnant, especially from the construction sector. We hope that buying interest will improve in August after the Ramadan holidays. For imports, we already sold out our quotas to Malaysia and Singapore.”
Meanwhile, a PVC profile converter reported that they purchased some local PVC at $940/ton on an FD Indonesia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
In Indonesia, local PVC prices are currently reported at $936-970/ton FD, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May