Indonesian producer lowers local PVC prices
The source commented, “Demand remains stagnant, especially from the construction sector. We hope that buying interest will improve in August after the Ramadan holidays. For imports, we already sold out our quotas to Malaysia and Singapore.”
Meanwhile, a PVC profile converter reported that they purchased some local PVC at $940/ton on an FD Indonesia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
In Indonesia, local PVC prices are currently reported at $936-970/ton FD, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers