Indonesian producer makes additional increases on local PP, PE
The producer implemented an increase of $10/ton on their PE prices after maintaining them at stable levels earlier today, bringing their new prices to $1260/ton for LLDPE film, to $1360/ton for LLDPE injection, to $1270/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, to $1250/ton for HDPE injection and to $1300/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer made a further adjustment on their local PP prices. After raising homo-PP film, raffia and injection and PPRC prices by $10/ton earlier in the day, the producer increased local prices for PP grades including PP block copolymer, PP random copolymer, homo-PP film, coating and BOPP by $10/ton while raising homo-PP raffia and injection prices by another $20/ton.
The producer’s local PP offers are currently standing at $1310/ton for PPBC and PPRC, at $1260/ton for homo-PP film, coating and BOPP and at $1200/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, all on an FD, cash basis.
The source stated, “Supplies are tight, except for HDPE. Our sales were good last week and we feel that sentiment in Indonesia remains strong.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question