Indonesian producer makes additional increases on local PP, PE
The producer implemented an increase of $10/ton on their PE prices after maintaining them at stable levels earlier today, bringing their new prices to $1260/ton for LLDPE film, to $1360/ton for LLDPE injection, to $1270/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, to $1250/ton for HDPE injection and to $1300/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer made a further adjustment on their local PP prices. After raising homo-PP film, raffia and injection and PPRC prices by $10/ton earlier in the day, the producer increased local prices for PP grades including PP block copolymer, PP random copolymer, homo-PP film, coating and BOPP by $10/ton while raising homo-PP raffia and injection prices by another $20/ton.
The producer’s local PP offers are currently standing at $1310/ton for PPBC and PPRC, at $1260/ton for homo-PP film, coating and BOPP and at $1200/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, all on an FD, cash basis.
The source stated, “Supplies are tight, except for HDPE. Our sales were good last week and we feel that sentiment in Indonesia remains strong.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm