Indonesian producer raises PP and PE prices
The producer increased their prices by IDR60,000/ton ($4/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, by IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) for HDPE film and BOPP, by IDR20,000/ton ($1/ton) for PP coating compared with their most recent list prices revealed on 29th of August.
The producer’s PP prices stand at IDR15,710,000/ton ($1201/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,310,000/ton ($1247/ton) for PP film, at IDR15,900,000/ton ($1216/ton) for BOPP and at IDR16,020,000/ton ($1225/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices are reported at IDR16,960,000/ton ($1297/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,370,000/ton ($1404/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,030,000/ton ($1226/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1279/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect