Indonesian producer raises PP and PE prices
The producer increased their prices by IDR60,000/ton ($4/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, by IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) for HDPE film and BOPP, by IDR20,000/ton ($1/ton) for PP coating compared with their most recent list prices revealed on 29th of August.
The producer’s PP prices stand at IDR15,710,000/ton ($1201/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,310,000/ton ($1247/ton) for PP film, at IDR15,900,000/ton ($1216/ton) for BOPP and at IDR16,020,000/ton ($1225/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices are reported at IDR16,960,000/ton ($1297/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,370,000/ton ($1404/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,030,000/ton ($1226/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1279/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets