Indonesian producer raises PP and PE prices
The producer increased their prices by IDR60,000/ton ($4/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, by IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) for HDPE film and BOPP, by IDR20,000/ton ($1/ton) for PP coating compared with their most recent list prices revealed on 29th of August.
The producer’s PP prices stand at IDR15,710,000/ton ($1201/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,310,000/ton ($1247/ton) for PP film, at IDR15,900,000/ton ($1216/ton) for BOPP and at IDR16,020,000/ton ($1225/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices are reported at IDR16,960,000/ton ($1297/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,370,000/ton ($1404/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,030,000/ton ($1226/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1279/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe