Indonesian producer raises PP and PE prices
The producer increased their prices by IDR60,000/ton ($4/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, by IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) for HDPE film and BOPP, by IDR20,000/ton ($1/ton) for PP coating compared with their most recent list prices revealed on 29th of August.
The producer’s PP prices stand at IDR15,710,000/ton ($1201/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,310,000/ton ($1247/ton) for PP film, at IDR15,900,000/ton ($1216/ton) for BOPP and at IDR16,020,000/ton ($1225/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices are reported at IDR16,960,000/ton ($1297/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,370,000/ton ($1404/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,030,000/ton ($1226/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1279/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC market in China suffers larger declines than in India
- African PE markets hit historical lows on greater competition from US supply
- Italy’s PVC market takes a downward turn in Nov following ethylene
- Turkey’s import PP market hovers around 3-year low as activity stays depressed
- HDPE moves below LDPE, LLDPE after almost two years in Asia
- Price gap between PS and styrene widens in Asia
- Turkey's polymer imports rebound in Q3; will 2019 end with a smaller-than-expected fall?
- China's PE imports hit a new record of 12 m tons in first 3 quarters
- Year-end stock clearing adds to bearish PE trend in SE Asia
- Tax on plastic packaging causes jitters among Italian players