Indonesian producer raises PP, keeps PE prices unchanged
The converter reported that the producer raised their prices for PP film and PP coating by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) while also increasing their PP raffia, injection and BOPP prices by 130,000IDR/ton ($9/ton). For PE, the producer kept its prices stable compared with their most recent list prices.
The producer’s prices stand at IDR16,500,000/ton ($1243/ton) for homo-PP injection and raffia, IDR17,190,000/ton ($1295/ton) for PP film, IDR16,500,000/ton ($1243/ton) for BOPP and at 16,710,000/ton ($1259/ton) for PP coating, all on an FD West Java, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,510,000/ton ($1243/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,410,000/ton ($1387/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR15,830,000/ton ($1192/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,780,000/ton ($1264/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook