Indonesian producer raises PP, keeps PE prices unchanged
The converter reported that the producer raised their prices for PP film and PP coating by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) while also increasing their PP raffia, injection and BOPP prices by 130,000IDR/ton ($9/ton). For PE, the producer kept its prices stable compared with their most recent list prices.
The producer’s prices stand at IDR16,500,000/ton ($1243/ton) for homo-PP injection and raffia, IDR17,190,000/ton ($1295/ton) for PP film, IDR16,500,000/ton ($1243/ton) for BOPP and at 16,710,000/ton ($1259/ton) for PP coating, all on an FD West Java, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,510,000/ton ($1243/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,410,000/ton ($1387/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR15,830,000/ton ($1192/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,780,000/ton ($1264/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years