Indonesian producer raises PP, keeps PE prices unchanged
The converter reported that the producer raised their prices for PP film and PP coating by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) while also increasing their PP raffia, injection and BOPP prices by 130,000IDR/ton ($9/ton). For PE, the producer kept its prices stable compared with their most recent list prices.
The producer’s prices stand at IDR16,500,000/ton ($1243/ton) for homo-PP injection and raffia, IDR17,190,000/ton ($1295/ton) for PP film, IDR16,500,000/ton ($1243/ton) for BOPP and at 16,710,000/ton ($1259/ton) for PP coating, all on an FD West Java, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,510,000/ton ($1243/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,410,000/ton ($1387/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR15,830,000/ton ($1192/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,780,000/ton ($1264/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand