Indonesian producer raises PP, keeps PE prices unchanged
The converter reported that the producer raised their prices for PP film and PP coating by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) while also increasing their PP raffia, injection and BOPP prices by 130,000IDR/ton ($9/ton). For PE, the producer kept its prices stable compared with their most recent list prices.
The producer’s prices stand at IDR16,500,000/ton ($1243/ton) for homo-PP injection and raffia, IDR17,190,000/ton ($1295/ton) for PP film, IDR16,500,000/ton ($1243/ton) for BOPP and at 16,710,000/ton ($1259/ton) for PP coating, all on an FD West Java, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,510,000/ton ($1243/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,410,000/ton ($1387/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR15,830,000/ton ($1192/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,780,000/ton ($1264/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Softer expectations take hold of Europe’s PE market for November
- Asia PS, ABS markets under pressure from multi-year low styrene
- US PE exports to continue to dominate Q4 market outlook
- Taiwanese major sells out Nov PVC quota to India ahead of Diwali
- Will Asian spot ethylene markets pull back from 10-year lows?
- October hikes prove short-lived in Europe’s PP market
- Firming PE trend stumbles, medium-term expectations stifled in Turkey
- PET prices fail to rebound from near 3-year low in Asia, Europe
- African PP, PE markets start Q4 in limbo amid varying pricing policies
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?