Indonesian producer raises PP, keeps PE prices unchanged
The converter reported that the producer raised their prices for PP film and PP coating by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) while also increasing their PP raffia, injection and BOPP prices by 130,000IDR/ton ($9/ton). For PE, the producer kept its prices stable compared with their most recent list prices.
The producer’s prices stand at IDR16,500,000/ton ($1243/ton) for homo-PP injection and raffia, IDR17,190,000/ton ($1295/ton) for PP film, IDR16,500,000/ton ($1243/ton) for BOPP and at 16,710,000/ton ($1259/ton) for PP coating, all on an FD West Java, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,510,000/ton ($1243/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,410,000/ton ($1387/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR15,830,000/ton ($1192/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,780,000/ton ($1264/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops