Indonesian producer raises PP, keeps PE prices unchanged
The producer raised their prices for PP film and BOPP by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) while also increasing their PP raffia, injection and coating prices by 270,000IDR/ton ($20/ton). For PE, the producer kept its prices stable compared with their most recent list prices.
The producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR17,400,000/ton ($1326/ton) for raffia and injection IDR17,810,000/ton ($1357/ton) for PP film, IDR17,130,000/ton ($1305/ton) for BOPP and at IDR17,470,000/ton ($1331/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,740,000/ton ($1275/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,630,000/ton ($1420/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,400,000/ton ($1250/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1323/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports