Indonesian producer raises local PE further on supply tightness
When compared to December 11, the producer raised its HDPE film and pipe offers notably by IDR820,000/ton ($60/ton) while applying relatively smaller hikes of IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) for LLDPE injection and IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for LLDPE film.
The producer’s new PE offers are reported at IDR17,560,000/ton ($1288/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,550,000/ton ($1434/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR19,280,000/ton ($1414/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR20,150,000/ton ($1478/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PP, the producer’s offers are currently standing at IDR17,110,000/ton ($1255/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,520,000/ton ($1285/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1367/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,690,000/ton ($1444/ton) for PPRC injection, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will Europe’s PE market manage to defy pressure in December?
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers