Indonesian producer raises local PE further on supply tightness
When compared to December 11, the producer raised its HDPE film and pipe offers notably by IDR820,000/ton ($60/ton) while applying relatively smaller hikes of IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) for LLDPE injection and IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for LLDPE film.
The producer’s new PE offers are reported at IDR17,560,000/ton ($1288/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,550,000/ton ($1434/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR19,280,000/ton ($1414/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR20,150,000/ton ($1478/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PP, the producer’s offers are currently standing at IDR17,110,000/ton ($1255/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,520,000/ton ($1285/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1367/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,690,000/ton ($1444/ton) for PPRC injection, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP markets see upward corrections on resurgent demand
- China’s import PP, PE markets stable after weeks of declines; is the downturn over?
- Escalating shipping costs hinder polymer demand in China, SE Asia
- Conditions in place for oil rally to continue, but potential headwinds lie ahead
- Spot PE markets recede from all-time high in Europe
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs