Indonesian producer raises local PE further on supply tightness
When compared to December 11, the producer raised its HDPE film and pipe offers notably by IDR820,000/ton ($60/ton) while applying relatively smaller hikes of IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) for LLDPE injection and IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for LLDPE film.
The producer’s new PE offers are reported at IDR17,560,000/ton ($1288/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,550,000/ton ($1434/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR19,280,000/ton ($1414/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR20,150,000/ton ($1478/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PP, the producer’s offers are currently standing at IDR17,110,000/ton ($1255/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,520,000/ton ($1285/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1367/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,690,000/ton ($1444/ton) for PPRC injection, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops