Indonesian producer raises local PP, HDPE b/m prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices are currently standing at IDR14,210,000/ton ($1021/ton) for raffia, at IDR14,070,000/ton ($1011/ton) for injection, at IDR14,630,000-14,840,000/ton ($1051-1066/ton) for film and at IDR14,350,000/ton ($1031/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer raised its HDPE blow moulding prices to IDR16,940,000/ton ($1217/ton) with the same terms while maintaining its prices stable at IDR16,940,000/ton ($1217/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,180,000/ton ($1378/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,660,000/ton ($1197/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR16,660,000/ton ($1197/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR18,200,000/ton ($1308/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China HDPE market’s premium over LLDPE hits highest in a year
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions