Indonesian producer raises local PP, HDPE b/m prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices are currently standing at IDR14,210,000/ton ($1021/ton) for raffia, at IDR14,070,000/ton ($1011/ton) for injection, at IDR14,630,000-14,840,000/ton ($1051-1066/ton) for film and at IDR14,350,000/ton ($1031/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer raised its HDPE blow moulding prices to IDR16,940,000/ton ($1217/ton) with the same terms while maintaining its prices stable at IDR16,940,000/ton ($1217/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,180,000/ton ($1378/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,660,000/ton ($1197/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR16,660,000/ton ($1197/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR18,200,000/ton ($1308/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers