Indonesian producer raises local PP, HDPE further
When compared to December 4, the producer lifted its offers by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP grades, PPRC injection, HDPE film and pipe.
The producer’s PP offers are currently standing at IDR17,110,000/ton ($1256/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,520,000/ton ($1286/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1368/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,690,000/ton ($1456/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers are reported at IDR17,420,000/ton ($1279/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1426/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,460,000/ton ($1355/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR19,330,000/ton ($1419/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming in China PE market stronger than PP since mid-June
- Asian ethylene, propylene falter on bearish crude and oversupply
- Oil plunge weighs on PET bottle sentiment in Asia, Europe
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July