Indonesian producer raises local PP, HDPE further
When compared to December 4, the producer lifted its offers by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP grades, PPRC injection, HDPE film and pipe.
The producer’s PP offers are currently standing at IDR17,110,000/ton ($1256/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,520,000/ton ($1286/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1368/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,690,000/ton ($1456/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers are reported at IDR17,420,000/ton ($1279/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1426/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,460,000/ton ($1355/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR19,330,000/ton ($1419/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2023: Players discuss PP, PE outlook amid financial challenges
- Stats: India’s Jan-Sep PVC imports surge, China takes the lion’s share despite safeguard investigation
- Sentiment weakens across African PP, PE markets in November
- HDPE film drops faster than other two main PE film grades in China
- PE prices see larger drops than C2 in Italy, unlike West Europe
- Weak demand sends Türkiye’s styrenics markets to multi-month lows
- Bearish sentiment spills over to Middle Eastern PP, PE markets in November
- Dull demand dents PE outlook in SE Asia for rest of year
- China’s local PP markets snap 6-week downtrend, players skeptical
- PP resumes downtrend after short break in Italy and West Europe