Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE for 4th time
The producer raised their local prices by $20/ton for LLDPE film and injection, by $10/ton for HDPE blow moulding and homo-PP injection, bringing their new offers to $1280/ton for LLDPE film, to $1380/ton for LLDPE injection and to $1230/ton for homo-PP injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer kept other PE and PP grades stable at $1270/ton for HDPE film, at $1250/ton for HDPE injection, at $1300/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), at $1320/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1340/ton for PP random copolymer, at $1220/ton for homo-PP raffia, at $1270/ton for coating, at 1260/ton for BOPP and at $1280/ton for homo-PP film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF