Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE for 4th time
The producer raised their local prices by $20/ton for LLDPE film and injection, by $10/ton for HDPE blow moulding and homo-PP injection, bringing their new offers to $1280/ton for LLDPE film, to $1380/ton for LLDPE injection and to $1230/ton for homo-PP injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer kept other PE and PP grades stable at $1270/ton for HDPE film, at $1250/ton for HDPE injection, at $1300/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), at $1320/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1340/ton for PP random copolymer, at $1220/ton for homo-PP raffia, at $1270/ton for coating, at 1260/ton for BOPP and at $1280/ton for homo-PP film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion