Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
The producer’s new PP offers currently stand at $1290/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1280/ton for PP random copolymer, at $1160/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1230/ton for homo-PP film and at $1240/ton for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis. Following the recent increases, their PE prices are standing at $1250/ton for LLDPE film, at $1350/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1260/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, at $1240/ton for HDPE injection and at $1290/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100).
The source stated, “We decided to adjust our prices upward in line with stronger international trends while our supply levels are not high.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets shoot up on production upsets, soaring styrene
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?