Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
The producer’s new PP offers currently stand at $1290/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1280/ton for PP random copolymer, at $1160/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1230/ton for homo-PP film and at $1240/ton for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis. Following the recent increases, their PE prices are standing at $1250/ton for LLDPE film, at $1350/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1260/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, at $1240/ton for HDPE injection and at $1290/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100).
The source stated, “We decided to adjust our prices upward in line with stronger international trends while our supply levels are not high.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?