Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
The producer’s local PE prices currently stand at $1320/ton for LLDPE film and HDPE injection, at $1430/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1340/ton for HDPE film, at $1350/ton for blow moulding and at $1320-1350/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, their prices are at $1380/ton for homo-PP coating and BOPP, at $1350/ton for raffia and injection, at $1360-1370/ton for homo-PP film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm