Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
The producer’s local PE prices currently stand at $1320/ton for LLDPE film and HDPE injection, at $1430/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1340/ton for HDPE film, at $1350/ton for blow moulding and at $1320-1350/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, their prices are at $1380/ton for homo-PP coating and BOPP, at $1350/ton for raffia and injection, at $1360-1370/ton for homo-PP film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question