Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
The source commented, “Demand has started to slow down in the local market due to lower crude oil prices. However, we are not planning to reduce our prices on the back of our lack of sales pressure as we need to build stocks ahead of our planned shutdown in September.”
The producer currently offers PP block copolymer at $1540/ton, PP random copolymer at $1560/ton, coating at $1480/ton, homo-PP raffia and injection at $1430/ton, homo-PP film at $1440/ton and BOPP at $1470/ton, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
Their PE prices stand at $1380/ton for LLDPE film, at $1490/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1400/ton for HDPE film and injection and at $1410/ton for HDPE blow moulding and pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe