Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
When compared to the first week of September, the producer’s local prices indicate increases of IDR2,450,000-2,730,000/ton ($167-186/ton) for PP and IDR3,520,000-3,620,000/ton ($240-247/ton) for PE.
According to the source, the producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR21,130,000/ton ($1438/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR22,650,000/ton ($1541/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR21,440,000/ton ($1459/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR21,590,000/ton ($1469/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices stand at IDR17,640,000/ton ($1200/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,790,000-17,940,000/ton ($1211-1221/ton) for film, at IDR18,090,000/ton ($1231/ton) for coating and at IDR17,790,000/ton ($1211/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?