Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
When compared to the first week of September, the producer’s local prices indicate increases of IDR2,450,000-2,730,000/ton ($167-186/ton) for PP and IDR3,520,000-3,620,000/ton ($240-247/ton) for PE.
According to the source, the producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR21,130,000/ton ($1438/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR22,650,000/ton ($1541/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR21,440,000/ton ($1459/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR21,590,000/ton ($1469/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices stand at IDR17,640,000/ton ($1200/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,790,000-17,940,000/ton ($1211-1221/ton) for film, at IDR18,090,000/ton ($1231/ton) for coating and at IDR17,790,000/ton ($1211/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question
- Import PE tightness eases off in China; LDPE stabilizes at two-and-a-half-year high
- Overseas PP producers’ focus shifts to SE Asia as Chinese demand fades