Indonesian producer raises local PP,PE prices
The producer raised their prices for PP by IDR630000-670000/ton ($47-50/ton) and for PE by IDR610,000-700,000/ton ($46-53/ton).
Following this adjustment, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR17,410,000/ton ($1298/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR18,010,000/ton ($1342/ton) for coating, at IDR17,620,000-18,310,000/ton ($1313-1365/ton) for film and at IDR17,880,000/ton ($1333/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer’s local PE prices are at IDR17,260,000/ton ($1286/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,070,000/ton ($1421/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,640,000/ton ($1240/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1294/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends