Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
The producer increased their prices by IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) for LLDPE injection, by IDR50,000/ton ($3/ton) for HDPE film and by IDR60,000/ton ($4/ton) for HDPE pipe, LLDPE film and for PP grades when compared with their most recent prices.
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are reported at IDR16,880,000/ton ($1247/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1377/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR15,860,000/ton ($1171/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,970,000/ton ($1253/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR16,540,000/ton ($1222/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,130,000/ton ($1265/ton) for coating, at IDR16,740,000-17,430,000/ton ($1236-1287/ton) for film and at IDR17,010,000/ton ($1256/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles