Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
The producer increased their prices by IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) for LLDPE injection, by IDR50,000/ton ($3/ton) for HDPE film and by IDR60,000/ton ($4/ton) for HDPE pipe, LLDPE film and for PP grades when compared with their most recent prices.
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are reported at IDR16,880,000/ton ($1247/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1377/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR15,860,000/ton ($1171/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,970,000/ton ($1253/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR16,540,000/ton ($1222/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,130,000/ton ($1265/ton) for coating, at IDR16,740,000-17,430,000/ton ($1236-1287/ton) for film and at IDR17,010,000/ton ($1256/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise to 5-month high in October
- Oct PE pricing under discussion amid rising costs, tepid demand in Europe
- Crude at multi-year highs contributes to a perfect storm in polymers
- An enduring challenge: Unprecedented times in PVC markets
- Saudi major opts for firm Oct pricing in both local and export polyolefin markets
- Coal prices hit record highs in China with knock-on effects for PP, PVC markets
- European PP players foresee stability for Oct despite higher propylene
- Vietnam PP prices propelled by bullish China market, improved demand outlook
- Asian PVC markets shaken by fresh round of sharp hikes; prices reach new highs
- Higher costs, rising demand carry import LDPE prices to a 5-month high in China