Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
The producer increased their prices by IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) for LLDPE injection, by IDR50,000/ton ($3/ton) for HDPE film and by IDR60,000/ton ($4/ton) for HDPE pipe, LLDPE film and for PP grades when compared with their most recent prices.
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are reported at IDR16,880,000/ton ($1247/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1377/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR15,860,000/ton ($1171/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,970,000/ton ($1253/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR16,540,000/ton ($1222/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,130,000/ton ($1265/ton) for coating, at IDR16,740,000-17,430,000/ton ($1236-1287/ton) for film and at IDR17,010,000/ton ($1256/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East