Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
The producer increased their prices by IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) for LLDPE injection, by IDR50,000/ton ($3/ton) for HDPE film and by IDR60,000/ton ($4/ton) for HDPE pipe, LLDPE film and for PP grades when compared with their most recent prices.
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are reported at IDR16,880,000/ton ($1247/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1377/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR15,860,000/ton ($1171/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,970,000/ton ($1253/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR16,540,000/ton ($1222/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,130,000/ton ($1265/ton) for coating, at IDR16,740,000-17,430,000/ton ($1236-1287/ton) for film and at IDR17,010,000/ton ($1256/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe