Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
The producer increased their prices by IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) for LLDPE injection, by IDR50,000/ton ($3/ton) for HDPE film and by IDR60,000/ton ($4/ton) for HDPE pipe, LLDPE film and for PP grades when compared with their most recent prices.
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are reported at IDR16,880,000/ton ($1247/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1377/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR15,860,000/ton ($1171/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,970,000/ton ($1253/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR16,540,000/ton ($1222/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,130,000/ton ($1265/ton) for coating, at IDR16,740,000-17,430,000/ton ($1236-1287/ton) for film and at IDR17,010,000/ton ($1256/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices