Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
The producer lifted its prices by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for LLDPE, by IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for HDPE , by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) For homo-PP injection, by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for homo-PP raffia, by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for film and BOPP. The producer elected to keep its PPBC and PPRC offers stable.
The producer’s new PP prices currently stand at IDR15,760,000/ton ($1177/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR16,090,000/ton ($1202/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1224/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR16,320,000/ton ($1219/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1209/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR18,590,000/ton ($1389/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,440,000/ton ($1153/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,450,000/ton ($1304/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,510,000/ton ($1159/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1224/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China