Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
The producer lifted its prices by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for LLDPE, by IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for HDPE , by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) For homo-PP injection, by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for homo-PP raffia, by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for film and BOPP. The producer elected to keep its PPBC and PPRC offers stable.
The producer’s new PP prices currently stand at IDR15,760,000/ton ($1177/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR16,090,000/ton ($1202/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1224/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR16,320,000/ton ($1219/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1209/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR18,590,000/ton ($1389/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,440,000/ton ($1153/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,450,000/ton ($1304/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,510,000/ton ($1159/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1224/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets