Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
The producer lifted its prices by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for LLDPE, by IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for HDPE , by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) For homo-PP injection, by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for homo-PP raffia, by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for film and BOPP. The producer elected to keep its PPBC and PPRC offers stable.
The producer’s new PP prices currently stand at IDR15,760,000/ton ($1177/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR16,090,000/ton ($1202/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1224/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR16,320,000/ton ($1219/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1209/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR18,590,000/ton ($1389/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,440,000/ton ($1153/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,450,000/ton ($1304/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,510,000/ton ($1159/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1224/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem