Indonesian producer raises local PP prices
The producer’s local homo-PP prices currently stand at $1330/ton for raffia and injection, at $1340-1350/ton for film and at $1360/ton for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer currently offers LLDPE and HDPE film at $1300/ton, LLDPE injection at $1400/ton, HDPE blow moulding at $1310/ton, HDPE injection at $1280/ton and HDPE pipe (PE100) at $1320/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins