Indonesian producer raises local PP prices
The producer’s local homo-PP prices currently stand at $1330/ton for raffia and injection, at $1340-1350/ton for film and at $1360/ton for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer currently offers LLDPE and HDPE film at $1300/ton, LLDPE injection at $1400/ton, HDPE blow moulding at $1310/ton, HDPE injection at $1280/ton and HDPE pipe (PE100) at $1320/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia