Indonesian producer raises local PP prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR14,770,000/ton ($1080/ton) for raffia and injection, coating and BOPP and at IDR15,200,000/ton ($1110/ton) for film, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR17,340,000/ton ($1267/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,470,000/ton ($1496/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,120,000/ton ($1251/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR17,240,000/ton ($1260/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1270/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,530,000/ton ($1427/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?