Indonesian producer reduces PE, keeps PP prices unchanged
A source from the producer reported that they reduced their prices for LLDPE c4 film and HDPE pipe (PE100) by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) while also lowering their LLDPE c4 injection, HDPE film, HDPE injection and HDPE blow moulding prices by 410,000IDR/ton ($30/ton). For PP, the producer kept its PP prices on hold compared with their most recent list prices.
The producer’s prices stand at IDR16,320,000/ton ($1224/ton) for homo-PP injection and raffia, IDR17,000,000/ton ($1275/ton) for PP film, IDR16,320,000/ton ($1224/ton) for BOPP and at 16,520,000/ton ($1239/ton) for PP coating, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,460,000/ton ($1235/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,360,000/ton ($1377/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR15,780,000/ton ($1184/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1255/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic