Indonesian producer reduces PE, keeps PP prices unchanged
A source from the producer reported that they reduced their prices for LLDPE c4 film and HDPE pipe (PE100) by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) while also lowering their LLDPE c4 injection, HDPE film, HDPE injection and HDPE blow moulding prices by 410,000IDR/ton ($30/ton). For PP, the producer kept its PP prices on hold compared with their most recent list prices.
The producer’s prices stand at IDR16,320,000/ton ($1224/ton) for homo-PP injection and raffia, IDR17,000,000/ton ($1275/ton) for PP film, IDR16,320,000/ton ($1224/ton) for BOPP and at 16,520,000/ton ($1239/ton) for PP coating, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,460,000/ton ($1235/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,360,000/ton ($1377/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR15,780,000/ton ($1184/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1255/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds