Indonesian producer reduces domestic PE prices
“Local demand is weak and prices in the distribution market have already fallen below the producer’s new list prices. There is not much interest in import cargoes now as most buyers prefer to source prompt cargoes given the current state of the market,” the distributor commented.
Prices for locally-held material are currently begin quoted at $1550/ton for LDPE film, $1560-1580/ton for LLDPE film and at $1580/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, all on an FD Indonesia, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm