Indonesian producer reduces domestic PE prices
“Local demand is weak and prices in the distribution market have already fallen below the producer’s new list prices. There is not much interest in import cargoes now as most buyers prefer to source prompt cargoes given the current state of the market,” the distributor commented.
Prices for locally-held material are currently begin quoted at $1550/ton for LDPE film, $1560-1580/ton for LLDPE film and at $1580/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, all on an FD Indonesia, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market