Indonesian producer reduces domestic PP, PE prices
In the PP market, the producer announced price reductions of $30/ton for homo-PP and $40/ton for PP random copolymer while keeping their PP block copolymer prices stable, bringing their new prices to $1620/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, $1670/ton for BOPP and PP coating, $1690/ton for PP film, $1790/ton for PP block copolymer injection and to $1750/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
In the PE market, the producer reduced their prices by $30/ton for LLDPE and most grades of HDPE while lowering their HDPE pipe prices by $40/ton. Following these adjustments, the producer’s new prices stand at $1660/ton for LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE blow moulding, $1635/ton for HDPE injection, $1680/ton for HDPE pipe and at $1760/ton for LLDPE injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand