Indonesian producer reduces domestic PP, PE prices
In the PP market, the producer announced price reductions of $30/ton for homo-PP and $40/ton for PP random copolymer while keeping their PP block copolymer prices stable, bringing their new prices to $1620/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, $1670/ton for BOPP and PP coating, $1690/ton for PP film, $1790/ton for PP block copolymer injection and to $1750/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
In the PE market, the producer reduced their prices by $30/ton for LLDPE and most grades of HDPE while lowering their HDPE pipe prices by $40/ton. Following these adjustments, the producer’s new prices stand at $1660/ton for LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE blow moulding, $1635/ton for HDPE injection, $1680/ton for HDPE pipe and at $1760/ton for LLDPE injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers