Indonesian producer reduces domestic PP, PE prices
For PP, the producer cut their prices by $70/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, by $40/ton for homo-PP film, BOPP and coating, by $30/ton for PP random copolymer and by $90/ton for PP block copolymer, bringing their new prices to $1340/ton for PP block copolymer and PP random copolymer, to $1170/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, to $1220/ton for BOPP and coating, and to $1210/ton for homo-PP film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer lowered their PE prices by $10/ton for LLDPE and HDPE, and by $30/ton HDPE pipe (100), bringing their new prices to $1250/ton for LLDPE film and HDPE injection, to $1270/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, to $1350/ton for LLDPE film and to $1290/ton for HDPE pipe (100), all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand