Indonesian producer reduces domestic PP, PE prices
For PP, the producer cut their prices by $70/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, by $40/ton for homo-PP film, BOPP and coating, by $30/ton for PP random copolymer and by $90/ton for PP block copolymer, bringing their new prices to $1340/ton for PP block copolymer and PP random copolymer, to $1170/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, to $1220/ton for BOPP and coating, and to $1210/ton for homo-PP film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer lowered their PE prices by $10/ton for LLDPE and HDPE, and by $30/ton HDPE pipe (100), bringing their new prices to $1250/ton for LLDPE film and HDPE injection, to $1270/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, to $1350/ton for LLDPE film and to $1290/ton for HDPE pipe (100), all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PVC prices ever come back to the pre-pandemic levels?
- Global petchem companies’ profits surge in Q1
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months