Indonesian producer reduces domestic PP, PE prices
For PP, the producer cut their prices by $70/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, by $40/ton for homo-PP film, BOPP and coating, by $30/ton for PP random copolymer and by $90/ton for PP block copolymer, bringing their new prices to $1340/ton for PP block copolymer and PP random copolymer, to $1170/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, to $1220/ton for BOPP and coating, and to $1210/ton for homo-PP film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer lowered their PE prices by $10/ton for LLDPE and HDPE, and by $30/ton HDPE pipe (100), bringing their new prices to $1250/ton for LLDPE film and HDPE injection, to $1270/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, to $1350/ton for LLDPE film and to $1290/ton for HDPE pipe (100), all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high