Indonesian producer reduces local PP, PE prices
The producer cut their PP offers by IDR1,021,000/ton ($75/ton) for raffia and injection, by IDR1,087,000/ton ($80/ton) for BOPP, by IDR952,000/ton ($70/ton) for coating and by IDR1,022,000-1,418,000/ton ($75-105/ton) for film when compared to last week. Their PP prices currently stand at IDR16,690,000/ton ($1232/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,030,000/ton ($1257/ton) for BOPP, IDR17,300,000/ton ($1277/ton) for coating and at IDR16,960,000/ton ($1252/ton) for film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer cut their LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE injection prices by IDR614,000/ton ($45/ton), their LLDPE injection prices by IDR605,000/ton ($44/ton), their HDPE pipe (PE100) prices by IDR474,000/ton ($35/ton) and their HDPE blow moulding prices by IDR745,000/ton ($55/ton). The producer’s prices are at IDR18,720,000/ton ($1382/ton) for LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE injection, at IDR19,810,000/ton ($1462/ton) for LLDPE injection and at IDR19,400,000/ton ($1432/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and HDPE pipe (PE 100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops