Indonesian producer reduces local PP, PE prices
According to the source, the producer’s new PP offers currently stand at IDR15,370,000/ton ($1093/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,080,000-16,660,000/ton ($1143-1184/ton) for film, at IDR16,220,000/ton ($1153/ton) for coating and at IDR15,940,000/ton ($1133/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR18,190,000/ton ($1293/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,740,000/ton ($1403/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR18,190,000/ton ($1293/ton) for HDPE film and injection, at IDR18,760,000/ton ($1334/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and at IDR18,330,000/ton ($1304/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops