Indonesian producer reduces local PP, PE prices
According to the source, the producer’s new PP offers currently stand at IDR15,370,000/ton ($1093/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,080,000-16,660,000/ton ($1143-1184/ton) for film, at IDR16,220,000/ton ($1153/ton) for coating and at IDR15,940,000/ton ($1133/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR18,190,000/ton ($1293/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,740,000/ton ($1403/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR18,190,000/ton ($1293/ton) for HDPE film and injection, at IDR18,760,000/ton ($1334/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and at IDR18,330,000/ton ($1304/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East