Indonesian producer reduces local PP and HDPE prices
According to the source, the producer left their HDPE pipe, LLDPE film and LLDPE injection prices unchanged from their most recent price adjustment.
The producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR15,320,000/ton ($1114/ton) for raffia, injection, coating and BOPP and at IDR15,600,000-15,870,000/ton ($1135-1154/ton) for film, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR19,190,000/ton ($1396/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,700,000/ton ($1505/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR18,630,000/ton ($1355/ton) for HDPE film and injection, at IDR19,880,000/ton ($1446/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and at IDR18,770,000/ton ($1365/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?