Indonesian producer reduces local PP and HDPE prices
According to the source, the producer left their HDPE pipe, LLDPE film and LLDPE injection prices unchanged from their most recent price adjustment.
The producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR15,320,000/ton ($1114/ton) for raffia, injection, coating and BOPP and at IDR15,600,000-15,870,000/ton ($1135-1154/ton) for film, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR19,190,000/ton ($1396/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,700,000/ton ($1505/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR18,630,000/ton ($1355/ton) for HDPE film and injection, at IDR19,880,000/ton ($1446/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and at IDR18,770,000/ton ($1365/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low