Indonesian producer reduces local PP and PE prices
When compared to the previous week, the producer cut PP Raffia, PP BOPP and PPRC offers by IDR1,020,000/ton ($71/ton), PP Inj. by IDR 1,310,000/ton ($91/ton), PP film by IDR 870,000/ton ($61/ton), PPBC by IDR 580,000/ton ($40/ton), HDPE film by IDR 1,300,000/ton ($91/ton) and LLDPE grades by IDR 580,000/ton ($40/ton).
According to the trader, the producer’s PP offers currently stand at IDR 18,630,000/ton ($1270/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR 19,070,000/ton ($1300/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR 18,850,000 /ton ($1285/ton) for BOPP, at IDR 20,530,000/ton ($1400/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR 22,060,000/ton ($1504/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer’s PE offers are reported at IDR 18,560,000/ton ($1266/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR 19,480,000/ton ($1328/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, and at IDR 20,250,000/ton ($1381/ton) for HDPE film, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Insight: What will drive polymer markets from here? Demand or costs?
- October PP, PE expectations call for minor changes in Türkiye
- Import PE film prices at around-six-month highs in China and SE Asia
- African PP, PE markets fully head north in September
- Rising costs push PET bottle markets to around 4-month highs in Asia
- Mid-Eastern PP and PE markets join rally in September
- Asia’s PS, ABS markets reach multi-month highs on cost support
- LDPE sees larger gains on elusive supply in Europe
- Türkiye’s polymer markets in flux amid bullish costs, lackluster demand
- China’s import PE prices resume uptrend on ongoing cost support