Indonesian producer reveals Dec PVC prices to SE Asia
The producer lifted its PVC k67 prices by $20/ton from its November levels to $870/ton on CIF SEA, cash basis.
“We applied a modest hike on our new offers following the major Taiwanese producer’s footsteps. Demand is good and our supplies are limited,” the source noted.
In Southeast Asia, the overall range for import PVC k67 prices currently stand at $830-880/ton CIF, cash. On a weekly comparison, the range indicates $10-20/ton increases.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May