Indonesian producer revises its PP and PE prices
The producer decreased their prices by IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) for LLDPE injection, HDPE pipe and BOPP, by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) for PP film and by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for PP raffia and injection and PP coating compared with their most recent list prices revealed on 25th of August.
Meanwhile, the producer raised their prices by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for LLDPE film and by IDR150,000/ton ($11/ton) for HDPE film.
The producer’s PP prices stand at IDR15,710,000/ton ($1183/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,310,000/ton ($1229/ton) for PP film, at IDR15,830,000/ton ($1192/ton) for BOPP and at IDR16,000,000/ton ($1205/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices are reported at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1273/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,370,000/ton ($1384/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR15,960,000/ton ($1202/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1260/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion