Indonesian producer revises its PP and PE prices
The producer decreased their prices by IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) for LLDPE injection, HDPE pipe and BOPP, by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) for PP film and by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for PP raffia and injection and PP coating compared with their most recent list prices revealed on 25th of August.
Meanwhile, the producer raised their prices by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for LLDPE film and by IDR150,000/ton ($11/ton) for HDPE film.
The producer’s PP prices stand at IDR15,710,000/ton ($1183/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,310,000/ton ($1229/ton) for PP film, at IDR15,830,000/ton ($1192/ton) for BOPP and at IDR16,000,000/ton ($1205/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices are reported at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1273/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,370,000/ton ($1384/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR15,960,000/ton ($1202/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1260/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high