Indonesian producer revises local PP, PE prices
The producer increased their PE prices by IDR20,000/ton ($1/ton) for LLDPE film, by IDR150,000/ton ($11/ton) for LLDPE injection, by IDR290,000/ton ($21/ton) HDPE film and by IDR60,000/ton ($5/ton) for HDPE pipe.
For PP grades, the producer only raised their offers by IDR20,000/ton ($1/ton) for BOPP and coating while decreasing their offers by IDR110,000-250,000/ton ($8-18/ton) for PP homo film, by IDR110,000/ton ($8/ton) for raffia and by IDR50,000/ton ($4/ton) for injection.
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are reported at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1248/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,790,000/ton ($1388/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,150,000/ton ($1193/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,030,000/ton ($1258/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR16,430,000/ton ($1213/ton) for raffia, IDR16,490,000/ton ($1218/ton) for injection, at IDR17,150,000/ton ($1267/ton) for coating, at IDR16,630,000-17,180,000/ton ($1228-1269/ton) for film and at IDR17,030,000/ton ($1258/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally