Indonesian producer revises up local PP prices again, PE unchanged
On November 3, the producer lifted their offers by IDR130000-140000/ton ($10-11/ton) while they elected to apply the same amount of increases on their offers on November 4, as well.
Following the last two upward adjustments, the producer’s prices currently stand at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1251/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,950,000/ton ($1295/ton) for coating, at IDR16,580,000-17,250,000/ton ($1266-1318/ton) for film and at IDR16,830,000/ton ($1286/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, with their last two hikes on November 3 and 4, the total PP increases implemented by the producer this week have reached IDR920, 000-960,000/ton ($70-72/ton).
The producer’s local PE prices are unchanged at IDR16,630,000/ton ($1270/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,370,000/ton ($1403/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,030,000/ton ($1225/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1278/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer is planning to halt production at their PP plant for maintenance in November. The plant houses three production lines, each of which is able to produce 160,000 tons/year of PP while it is slated to remain offline for two weeks.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers