Indonesian producer revises up local PP prices again, PE unchanged
On November 3, the producer lifted their offers by IDR130000-140000/ton ($10-11/ton) while they elected to apply the same amount of increases on their offers on November 4, as well.
Following the last two upward adjustments, the producer’s prices currently stand at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1251/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,950,000/ton ($1295/ton) for coating, at IDR16,580,000-17,250,000/ton ($1266-1318/ton) for film and at IDR16,830,000/ton ($1286/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, with their last two hikes on November 3 and 4, the total PP increases implemented by the producer this week have reached IDR920, 000-960,000/ton ($70-72/ton).
The producer’s local PE prices are unchanged at IDR16,630,000/ton ($1270/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,370,000/ton ($1403/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,030,000/ton ($1225/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1278/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer is planning to halt production at their PP plant for maintenance in November. The plant houses three production lines, each of which is able to produce 160,000 tons/year of PP while it is slated to remain offline for two weeks.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends