Indonesian producer revises up local PP prices again, PE unchanged
On November 3, the producer lifted their offers by IDR130000-140000/ton ($10-11/ton) while they elected to apply the same amount of increases on their offers on November 4, as well.
Following the last two upward adjustments, the producer’s prices currently stand at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1251/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,950,000/ton ($1295/ton) for coating, at IDR16,580,000-17,250,000/ton ($1266-1318/ton) for film and at IDR16,830,000/ton ($1286/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, with their last two hikes on November 3 and 4, the total PP increases implemented by the producer this week have reached IDR920, 000-960,000/ton ($70-72/ton).
The producer’s local PE prices are unchanged at IDR16,630,000/ton ($1270/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,370,000/ton ($1403/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,030,000/ton ($1225/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1278/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer is planning to halt production at their PP plant for maintenance in November. The plant houses three production lines, each of which is able to produce 160,000 tons/year of PP while it is slated to remain offline for two weeks.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe