Indonesian producer revises up local PP prices again, PE unchanged
On November 3, the producer lifted their offers by IDR130000-140000/ton ($10-11/ton) while they elected to apply the same amount of increases on their offers on November 4, as well.
Following the last two upward adjustments, the producer’s prices currently stand at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1251/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,950,000/ton ($1295/ton) for coating, at IDR16,580,000-17,250,000/ton ($1266-1318/ton) for film and at IDR16,830,000/ton ($1286/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, with their last two hikes on November 3 and 4, the total PP increases implemented by the producer this week have reached IDR920, 000-960,000/ton ($70-72/ton).
The producer’s local PE prices are unchanged at IDR16,630,000/ton ($1270/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,370,000/ton ($1403/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,030,000/ton ($1225/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1278/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer is planning to halt production at their PP plant for maintenance in November. The plant houses three production lines, each of which is able to produce 160,000 tons/year of PP while it is slated to remain offline for two weeks.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS