Indonesian producer’s PP, PE prices carry premium over distribution market
According to a source from the producer, their homo-PP raffia prices currently stand at IDR14,060,000-14,210,000/ton ($1018-1029/ton) on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis. Meanwhile, in the distribution market, overall local PP raffia prices are currently quoted at $950-1000/ton with the same terms.
For PE, the producer’s list prices stand at IDR17,650,000-17,800,000/ton ($1278-1288/ton) for LLDPE film and at IDR16,970,000-17,120,000/ton ($1228-1239/ton) for HDPE film, on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis. PE prices in the distribution market are reported at $1184-1303/ton for LLDPE film and at $1180/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Activity pick-up sends Asian spot C3 market into recovery mode
- Total polymer imports to EU28 hit record high in 2019
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak