Indonesian producer’s PP, PE prices carry premium over distribution market
According to a source from the producer, their homo-PP raffia prices currently stand at IDR14,060,000-14,210,000/ton ($1018-1029/ton) on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis. Meanwhile, in the distribution market, overall local PP raffia prices are currently quoted at $950-1000/ton with the same terms.
For PE, the producer’s list prices stand at IDR17,650,000-17,800,000/ton ($1278-1288/ton) for LLDPE film and at IDR16,970,000-17,120,000/ton ($1228-1239/ton) for HDPE film, on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis. PE prices in the distribution market are reported at $1184-1303/ton for LLDPE film and at $1180/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high