Indonesian producer’s PP, PE prices carry premium over distribution market
According to a source from the producer, their homo-PP raffia prices currently stand at IDR14,060,000-14,210,000/ton ($1018-1029/ton) on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis. Meanwhile, in the distribution market, overall local PP raffia prices are currently quoted at $950-1000/ton with the same terms.
For PE, the producer’s list prices stand at IDR17,650,000-17,800,000/ton ($1278-1288/ton) for LLDPE film and at IDR16,970,000-17,120,000/ton ($1228-1239/ton) for HDPE film, on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis. PE prices in the distribution market are reported at $1184-1303/ton for LLDPE film and at $1180/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early reactions to Turkey’s dumping case on Saudi Arabian LDPE
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November