Indonesian producer’s local PP prices down, LLDPE film up
When compared to last week, the producer decreased its PP offers by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP film, raffia and injection and PPRC injection, by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for BOPP and by IDR90,000/ton ($7/ton) for PPBC injection. On the contrary, the producer increased its LLDPE film offers by IDR30,000/ton ($2/ton).
The producer’s PP offers are standing at IDR16,840,000/ton ($1238/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,240,000/ton ($1267/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,370,000/ton ($1350/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1427/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR17,420,000/ton ($1280/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1427/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1327/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,920,000/ton ($1391/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s local PP market retreats from 2-month high
- Vietnam PE market sees further supply-driven hikes, particularly for LLDPE
- Global oil prices trade under pressure of Delta variant
- China’s import PVC market rebounds from 5-month low
- Firming in China PE market stronger than PP since mid-June
- Asian ethylene, propylene falter on bearish crude and oversupply
- Oil plunge weighs on PET bottle sentiment in Asia, Europe
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand