Indonesian producer’s local PP prices down, LLDPE film up
When compared to last week, the producer decreased its PP offers by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP film, raffia and injection and PPRC injection, by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for BOPP and by IDR90,000/ton ($7/ton) for PPBC injection. On the contrary, the producer increased its LLDPE film offers by IDR30,000/ton ($2/ton).
The producer’s PP offers are standing at IDR16,840,000/ton ($1238/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,240,000/ton ($1267/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,370,000/ton ($1350/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1427/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR17,420,000/ton ($1280/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1427/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1327/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,920,000/ton ($1391/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS