Indonesian producer’s local PP prices down, LLDPE film up
When compared to last week, the producer decreased its PP offers by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP film, raffia and injection and PPRC injection, by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for BOPP and by IDR90,000/ton ($7/ton) for PPBC injection. On the contrary, the producer increased its LLDPE film offers by IDR30,000/ton ($2/ton).
The producer’s PP offers are standing at IDR16,840,000/ton ($1238/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,240,000/ton ($1267/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,370,000/ton ($1350/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1427/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR17,420,000/ton ($1280/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1427/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1327/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,920,000/ton ($1391/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe