Indonesian producer slightly cuts PE prices, keeps PP stable
When compared to the previous week, the latest offers remained stable for PP grades, except for PPBC injection, while the producer’s PE offers saw decreases of IDR150,000/ton ($10/ton).
The producer’s PP offers currently stand at IDR17,940,000/ton ($1,228/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, IDR18,380,000/ton ($1,258/ton) for homo-PP film, IDR18,160,000 /ton ($1,243/ton) for BOPP, IDR 9,240,000/ton ($1,317/ton) for PPBC injection and IDR21,770,000/ton ($1,490/ton) for PPRC injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s PE offers are at IDR17,650,000/ton ($1,208/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,520,000/ton ($1,268/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, and IDR 19,100,000/ton ($1307/ton) for HDPE film, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP, PE already back to 2020 lows in China; prices poised for further drops
- Local PE prices remain bearish, nearing multi-year lows across SE Asia
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?